Sunday, September 8, 2013

Getting excited!

Tomorrow is the kiddo's first day of high school.  I still can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that he will be a freshman, and can only imagine how is Dad feels.  They came into my life the summer before 4th grade.  I know he is really nervous.  It's high school and a new school to top it off.

I have so many hopes for him.  I hope he thrives in high school.  I hope he finally makes friends that he can build life long friendships with.  I hope that he finds interests that will carry him into adulthood.  I hope that he laughs, struggles and is successful.  I hope he continues to build on his fragile self-esteem.  I hope he makes good and responsible decisions, and when he doesn't that we will be able to guide him back with love and respect.  I hope this year is the first of many successes for our sweet son.

No comments:

Post a Comment