I believe I mentioned before falling in love with this website. I stumbled upon Liv (pronounced leeev, not like "Live Strong") when looking for ideas for Christmas. She creates some really positive and affirming art and has a store on Etsy. Anyway, on her blog, she has created a weekly post dedicated to recognizing the moments of bliss in her life. She invites others to post their own list and link with her. I wanted to do this last week, and didn't get it together in time. This week I figured what better way to wrap up my weekend than spend a few minutes recognizing my moments of bliss over the course of the last week. So here I go...
1) The smell of fresh brewed coffee on Monday morning and caramel mocchiato creamer.
2) Spending time with my bestie supporting each other through rough work stuff and celebrating the planning of her impending nuptials. I love that our relationship is deep, strong and marvelously complicated.
3) Weekly chats with my Grams. I am so very lucky to still have her in my life.
4) Sorting out my licensure supervision and finding someone I trust and respect to work with.
5) My wacky selection of Pandora Radio stations to fit every mood.
6) My first 10 minutes this morning enjoying the warm sun, double rainbow and feeding the wild bunnies that live in our neighborhood, before the rain returned.
7) Having this afternoon off to myself today!
What has your bliss been this week?