Monday, September 22, 2014

Inspiration!

I have fallen in love with Pinterest.  I was late to the game, much like I was with Facebook, however once I arrived I hit the ground running.  Like many people, I started using it for recipes, then when we bought our house I started pinning ideas for how to garden, patch dry wall and other adventures.  However it was until recently when I started my "journey to fashion" if you will, that I found out how amazing it was for inspiring new outfits. Check out this example!

This was the original that I totally
fell in love with her outfit!
This was my first attempt.
I have struggled finding the perfect
striped shirt.  This is a chevron
shirt by Avenue.  The jeans and
jacket are both Lane Bryant
This was my second attempt
after finding a stripped shirt
at Lane Bryant.






























No comments:

Post a Comment