i turned in my last paper yesterday. it felt sooooo good to be done with it. i actually stayed for the lecture as well. there were only 5 of us out of 30. so we moved into one of the fancy Phd conference rooms with an amazing view of portland. so nice! it was a great lecture on working with the aging population. i now have a list of books i need to read. the good and bad of grad school is i could probably take classes for another 10 years and still find things i am interested in learning. i really do love school, just hate the homework. ;)
Well back into my first week of my final year of grad school. I am really excited to be back. I loved see old friends, and enjoyed meeting some new folks too! My classes are all great, the work load doesn't seem to overwhelming so far. I got to do two days at my internship, both of which were great. I am looking forward to getting to work with clients, hopefully sooner than later. On the work front, well not much going on there. I was notified by the employment department that I have qualified for the Training Unemployment Insurance program. It was created for displaced workers that could better their job situation if they got an associates or were less than two years from finishing their undergrad degree. I applied for the program last fall, but they denied me. I decided that I would try again this time and since I am over 1/2 done, they made an exception. All it means is that I do not have to actively be looking for work while I am in school. It doesn't give me a b...
Comments
Post a Comment